sreda, 23. julij 2014

Ring Trays cupcakesandcashmere


I own a lot of dainty jewelry, which I prefer to keep out in little dishes instead of tucked away into drawers. But since those little dishes are hard to come by (most of them are too decorated or awkwardly sized), I decided to make a few of my own. Using oven-bake clay and stamps, they're simple to create and I've loved having a few extras lying around the house, whether by my bedside table or by the sink in the bathroom. Here's how I made 
them:

Break off a chunk of clay and roll it into a ball (mine ranged in size from 1-1.5"). Using a smooth bottle or rolling pin, roll the ball into a flat circle, making sure it's about the same thickness the entire way around.





Push up on the sides, creating a slight lip and press down with the stamp in the center.

Follow the baking instructions on the clay packaging. Mine had me bake them at 275 degrees for 15 minutes.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar